Thursday, January 10, 2013

WELCOME

I'm so excited to get back into blogging and HTML. I haven't been doing it for 4 or 5 years now. Well, I'm please to present to you: Handmade Joy! On here I hope to blog about fashion, makeup, hair, organization, etc. I've always been the person who has to be completely organized in order to be completely stress free which is why I'm so happy to bring my tips to you.
Please Note:
Not all ideas on here are original, some are from Pinterest, or passed down from people I know but I will always credit the source. I'm just trying to spread the joy I get from these awesome tips to you guys.

Some goals I have are to make sure that every tutorial has a video, pictures and a text description for the different kinds of learning styles.
Well with that, enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment